- Sometimes, text character displays too small.
- The system falls when the program source is terminated without 'next' paired with 'for'.
- The system falls when the program source is terminated without 'endwhile' paired with 'while'.
- The system falls when the program source is terminated without 'until' paired with 'repeat'.
- The system falls when the program source is terminated without 'endswitch' paired with 'switch'.
- The system falls when the program source is terminated without 'endfunc' paired with 'func'.
- The system falls when the program source is terminated without 'endenum' paired with 'enum' or 'fenum'.
- system error occurs when you declare a 10-dimensional array.
- If you try to save a file from the "Creat New", ".!" is displayed in the file name input field.
- The cardInit() does not correspond the SHIFT-JIS filename.
- A program line with number can not be read correctly.
- "Old display compatibe" in settings does not become ON.
- If the first character in the program source is a surrogate pair characters, it does not display the characters in the font selection view.
- If you include the surrogate pair characters in symbolt(), it is not displayed correctly.
- In the some external function, run-time error is ignored.
- Text charater of text screen may be too small.
- The beep2()'s argument floadonly is ignored.
- You seem that the touch area is not released by removeTouchArea().
- It becomes abnormal operation when you do not omit the argument of bitmapImgLoad() or bitmapTileImgLoad().
- When you display an integer number by 'print', The displaying space in front of the number is different from the X-BASIC/68.
- It issues a new line when you write Print "~"; //.
- When you print double-byte characters at last column in the text screen,it does not issue new line before.
- The display corrdinate of function keys are illegal.
- Sometime system fall at bitmapOpen().
- At the first launching, the setup data for v3.0 later are not initialized.
- In zipExpand (), you can not expand the Japanese file name files in Zip made under Windows environment.
- Sometime th return information of jpegHeader()/pngHeader() is illegal.
- The system fall when motionGetRotation()/compassGetData()/symbol(,ht)/fontSize(,wy)/getWidth(,fontWx,fontWy) returns float value to float variables.
- After using the motion function, working memory has been still allocated.
- When you call 'end' statement without motionEnd(), the motion function has been still run.
- The date and time of file creating are not correct at making zip archive with emailSend.
- The return value of str$(positive number) is not same as X-BASIC/68.
- If you call the bitmapImgLoad () for the same graphics page in a short period of time, sometimes drawing is delayed or lack
In addition, the following is a specification:
- When you use dimension argument in internal function, you can not use enum constant to the size specified.
Example : func f(masu(WW,WW);int):// error occur
- When writing the enum values using the equation, it is an error to uses some operators consecutively two or more.
enum C=1+2+4 OK D=1 or 2 or 4 Error E=(1 or 2) or 4 OK endenum
- The internal function's name and argument are registered within preprocess of compile.
- The enum constant is determined within compile process.
- Therefore, in preprocess, the enum constant is not referable.
As a result, I decided this to "limit as a specification".
2nd is derived from the method of generating internal code, it is very difficult to modified.
Therefore, this is considered as a specification.
The formula writing in the enum, please enclose with () in every operator.